Hand Picked Deals
Find our low price to destinations worldwide.
Search, select and save - the fastest way to book your trip.
24/7 Customer Care
Get award-winning service and special deals by calling +1(888)266-1699
JetBlue Airways Reservations
All about JetBlue Airlines:
With the plans to travel to the preferred destination, the passengers opt for going through the airline first before making a booking. Obviously, they would not want their hard-earned money to be wasted because of the airline. JetBlue Airlines comes under the top airlines' list in the aviation industry, and before you make any reservation in this airline, you will go for research of this airline. SO, we are here with some of the essential information about JetBlue so that you are aware of all the processes and policies and choose the best for you.
The passengers can call on the JetBlue Airways reservations number to have information about everything they want. The team experts will assist you in their best possible manner and explain everything to you. However, we are here to help you in our best way and not leave any point necessary for you to know before making a booking. Let us start with the introduction of the cabin class the airline provides.
Classes of the JetBlue airlines:
Blue: This is the most basic fare where the passengers can get a carry-on and a personal item. The passengers will not get the checked bag. Talking about the perks, the passengers can enjoy their travel with great legroom and the snacks. Also, the amenities like Wi-Fi, as well as movies, are available for the passengers.
Blue Plus: This cabin class is a small step above Blue, where the passengers can enjoy their travel by carrying one checked bag that will be included in the fare. The passengers will be able to earn four bonus points per dollar (they were getting 3 in Blue) when they book online.
Blue Flex: Blue Flex is the most princely cabin class for the passengers. In this, the passengers will be able to go with two checked bags included in the fare. Well, they will get five bonus points per dollar for making the booking online. Additionally, the passengers will not be charged with the cancelation or change fee if they have to opt for it. Not only this, but the passengers will also get the facility of expedited security where applicable.
Coming to the topic of JetBlue Airways reservations, you can go for making a reservation in many ways in JetBlue. You are free to book online by logging in to JetBlue's official website and via mobile app. The passengers can also go for the offline booking method, and they can do this by calling on the reservation number or at the desk. Let us have a look at the online procedure first.
Online method of making a reservation:
- Go to the official website of JetBlue and enter the essentials of the trip.
- Then, hit the Search flight option, and this will open a page with the list of the flights flying to your preferred destination. You can choose the flight and click the continue button.
- On the next page, you need to fill in a form with the details of the passengers traveling and hit the continue button.
- A new web page will appear in which the passengers can choose the seats and can also avail of the extra services in JetBlue like traveling with pregnant ladies, Deaf or hard of hearing customers or if they require any onboarding services.
- The last step is to make the payment for the ticket you are booking.
- You will get the email on your registered email address with the details of the flight ticket you have booked.
Now that you have undergone the process of JetBlue Airways reservations, you can get the boarding pass via check-in procedure. Well, before you go for this, you must be aware of the policy in JetBlue Airlines. The policy will let you explain all the rules and regulations of the check-in. We are here to throw a light on the policy. You can go through it for your better understanding.
Check-in policy of JetBlue Airlines:
The passengers can go for the check-in procedure with the following options: online check-in, mobile check-in, self-service, or kiosks check-in or ticket-counter check-in.
- The online check-in starts 24 hours and ending 40 minutes for US domestic. If you want to go for an international flight, then you need to check-in 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight. The passengers will receive the mobile boarding pass on their mobile device or a printable boarding pass.
- You can go for online check-in if they have access to their reservation with the confirmation code, e-ticket number, or the frequent flyer program.
- You can go for this check-in if you are not a special need passenger.
- You can go for a mobile-check in that starts from 24 hours and end 45 minutes if you are traveling on a domestic flight and 60 minutes to receive the mobile boarding pass on your device.
- You can go for mobile check-in if you have an electronic ticket and have access to the reservation with confirmation code, etc.
- To go for the process of self-service kiosks, you need to be at the ticket counter 20 minutes to 6 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight, and then you will receive a boarding pass.
These are the points for the check-in policy. With all the information mentioned above, you can go for a check-in accordingly. You will not have to suffer any loss if you are aware of the points that are mentioned.
Now that you have finally gone for making the JetBlue Airways reservations and have also understood the ways of going for check-in, you should start packing your bags and can leave for your trip. Wait, are you going to pack a lot of stuff so that you can click pictures there and bring some memories? Well, let us tell you that packing a lot of stuff can bring you in trouble at the airport. There is a policy regarding the baggage that you will be carrying with you. So, you need to go through the baggage policy and make you aware of how much luggage you are allowed to carry. Let us have a look at the policy concerned for the baggage.
Baggage policy of JetBlue Airlines:
The passengers are allowed to carry one carry-on bag and the personal item with them.
The bags must stow in the overhead or underneath the seat in front of you. You can keep your personal item beneath the seat that will be in front of you.
Talking about the size, the bag in the overhead bin must be of the size 22" L (55.88 cm) x 14" W (35.56 cm) x 9" H (22.86 cm) and the one in front of you should not exceed 17" L (43.2 cm) x 13" W (33 cm) x 8" H (20.32 cm).
The weight restriction is not available for the carry-on bags, but they should be carried easily if the assistance is not available.
- The checked baggage should not cross the size 62” (157.48 cm) in overall dimensions (length + width + height) or 50 pounds (22.68 kg) in weight.
- If your bag is overweight, then you will be charged the fee for both overweight and oversize.
- Talking about the fees of the oversize checked baggage, the bags of the size 63-80 inches (160-203.3 cm), including wheels and handles is $150 per bag.
- The bag over 80 inches will not be accepted.
- If the bag is overweight from 51-99 pounds, then the fee will be $150, and the bag above 99 pounds will not be accepted.
These are the points you need to remember while packing your bags for your trip. We understand that you are excited and can pack your stuff more. So, you need to take care of this. You can call on JetBlue phone number to talk to the executives, and they will let you know about the details of this policy.
Now, there are circumstances where you need to manage your reservation in JetBlue airlines. For this, the airline provides the chance to the passengers to manage their reservation in JetBlue. The passengers can do this online by following the process that we are mentioning below. You can go through the process and can edit your booking.
Managing the reservation process:
- Browse the official website of JetBlue Airlines and click on My Trips on the upper side of the home page.
- A drop-down will appear in which you have to click on the "Manage trips" tab.
- Here, you need to enter your confirmation code as well as the last name of the passengers and then hit the tab of "Find flights."
- You can now retrieve your booking, and then you can opt for making the required changes in your flight.
- You can change or cancel your flight, and you can choose the seat for you in JetBlue airlines too. Let us see the process of each.
Canceling the JetBlue Airlines:
- Once you have entered the confirmation number and the last name of the passengers, you can retrieve your flight itinerary.
- Then, you can click on the "Cancel flight" option and can fill in the reason for the cancelation of the flight.
Change the flight:
- You have to choose the alternate flight, and then you can click on the "Confirm flight" tab.
- Then, you will have to pay the fare difference between the flights, if any.
Selecting the seats in JetBlue airlines:
- You have to go in the seat map once you are ready to edit your booking after entering the confirmation code, as well as the last name.
- You can go in the section of the seat map, and then you can choose the seats depending on the availability.
- You need to pay the fee for the selection of the seats in JetBlue airlines.
This is how you can manage your reservation in JetBlue airlines. Well, this was all about the JetBlue Airlines. As mentioned earlier, you are free to call on JetBlue phone number to know about any process and policy. You can talk to the executives about any doubt you have regarding the process and policy mentioned above. They will assist you with all your queries and issues and will help you out by walking an extra mile.
How do I talk to a JetBlue representative?
Everyone wants to finish the task of talking to the JetBlue real person and fetch the official details. To perform this task, you should use the following steps via the online method.
- To start the process, visit the official JetBlue airlines website through any internet browser.
- From its homepage, you need to choose the Contact Us link for opening the support page.
- On the resulting page, you need to choose the location for which you wish to get the support.
- Now, gain the phone number details and get in touch with the live person by using that contact information.
- Ask him to resolve your query and give the external details that you need to give for better inspection of your situation.
Is JetBlue customer service 24 hours?
Yes, JetBlue customer service remains operational for all 24 hours of the day. Whether it is phone support or support via live chat, you can enjoy the 24/7 active service. Now, you should be thinking about how you can enjoy this service. Here, you just need to get in touch with customer support by using any of the below-mentioned methods.
Support via Phone
In this method, you can directly get in touch with the support live person and talk to him to resolve any issue. To serve this purpose, you need to visit the contact us section and enjoy the following advantages.
- Get an instant solution to your query of the users.
- Use this service 24/7/365 to serve the passengers.
- This service is available for free or nominal charges are made.
Support Via Live Chat
You can also connect with the support service by using the best alternative to the support team. Here, you need to follow the official rules and use its live chat bubble given in the contact us section.
- This service is available 24/7 to assist the JetBlue cusotmers.
- Type in your query and get a simple answer to your question.
- It is a quick and reliable service to resolve your issue.