Hand Picked Deals
Find our low price to destinations worldwide.
Search, select and save - the fastest way to book your trip.
24/7 Customer Care
Get award-winning service and special deals by calling +1(888)266-1699
Air India Flight Booking
Make Your Travel Convenient and Effortlessly with Air India!
Air India is the flag carrier airline service of India that is headquartered in Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. The airline was initially introduced by J.R.D. Tata under the name Tata Airlines. But, soon after it was handed over to the Indian government and is now very well maintained by the government. From Air India phone number to its services, Air India airline has always shown its presence to help passengers going all the way extra to help the passengers fulfill their requirements. The airline has even received several awards for its services and outstanding performance. Also, this airline is the best choice for passengers who are looking for an affordable flight that does not compromise with the comforts of the passengers.
So, before you get Air India airlines reservations, let us make you aware of its services to make you desire to travel by this airline.
Services Rendered by Air India Airlines
- To start with, the aircraft of the airline are designed that they are divided into three classes which are ranging from low to high in terms of services and fare charges.
- The passengers who are traveling in Economy class which is the lowest is the most preferred cabin class. While passengers who want to pamper themselves may choose either business or First class.
- Passengers can get reservations done online or using the mobile application or by contacting the customer service.
To get to know more about this airline and its services passengers should prefer traveling by this airline. If you want to know how to get the reservations done, then you can follow the steps below.
Grab Air India Seats Conveniently!
- Start by opening any web browser and head over to the booking API of the website from the top of the page.
- Then you need to tap on the “Plan my Travel” option from the top of the navigation bar and tap “Next”.
- Now proceed to enter other travel details like date of travel, the number of passengers, departing and arriving cities, etc, and tap “Next”.
- You get to choose the flight from the list in front of you. And you can select the flight by simply tapping on the required one and then choose the desired seat after picking up the required cabin.
- Proceed to enter personal details nd choose the mode of your payment and tap “Next”.
- Complete Air India airlines reservations by entering and confirming the payment details.
After getting the seats booked with Air India, you are required to know about how much you are allowed to carry. So, to know you can refer to the baggage allowance policy which is discussed further.
Air India Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage Allowance!
- All the passengers are allowed to take along 1 baggage piece as a check-in with weight not exceeding 10 Kg.
- The dimensions of the carry-on baggage should be 22 x 14 x 10 inches and passengers traveling in any class will be the same.
- If the dimensions or weight is exceeded then passengers will be asked to pay for the extra baggage fee.
Checked-in Baggage Allowance!
- Passengers who happen to travel in first-class are allowed to take 40 Kg of maximum weight, while those in business class are allowed with 35 Kg whereas passengers in economy class are allowed to take 25 Kg of checked-in baggage.
- The dimensions of the baggage for economy class passengers should not exceed 107 inches in total and are allowed to take a maximum of 2 pieces of bags.
- While dimensions of baggage for First and business class passengers should not exceed 62 inches and are not must not exceed 32 Kg.
- Any passenger who is not adhering to the baggage allowance rules will be asked to pay an extra baggage fee depending upon the weight or dimension that they have exceeded.
- After getting to know about the baggage policy let us now make you aware of the airline option to manage the passenger's reservations.
- You can request a refund for a ticket that has been partially or completely used unutilized inside one year of the ticket's validity.
- The refund is processed by Air India in accordance with the ticket's fare restrictions.
- The refund is credited back to the same account by Air India when the payment was made by credit or debit card.
- Refund for the payments done by cash was send by the Air India to the passenger’s address via cheque.
- Air India sends the refund to the passengers right away, with a maximum processing time of 20 days.
Air India Airlines Manage Booking Options
It is possible that when booking a flight, passengers might make mistakes and may be required to correct the same. Or if he needs to make the changes or cancel the flight because of some unforeseen situations, then the Manage booking option of Air India Airlines reservations turn out to be very important and useful. The tasks that can be performed with this option can be discussed below.
- Reviewing reservations.
- Editing, changing, or canceling the flight.
- Getting an upgraded seat.
- Online check-in
And many tasks can be performed by the managed travel option of Air India airlines. To know how to get going with this option you can follow the steps below.
- Learning How to Use Manage Travel Option of Air India!
- Open a web browser and open the official link of Air India.
- Tap on the “Manage Travel” option in the navigation bar and proceed further.
- You will be asked to enter booking or reservation details along with the last name on the page that gets displayed in front of you. Enter the same details and tap “Next”.
- Various reservations get displayed and you need to scroll down to find your reservation details and tap on it.
- Then choose the “Edit my Reservation” option and perform the required function that you feel like.
- Once you are done, tap “Confirm” and the changes done will be mailed to you.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can make changes on your Air India Airlines reservations without any hassle and hesitation. Hence, if you feel like traveling then do consider Air India airline and get the chance to travel with the utmost care and priority. Apart from this, the airline is also ready to help passengers resolve their Air India airlines reservations related issues with its customer support.
Need Help? Feel Free to Reach Out to Air India Customer Service
The passengers who are experiencing trouble shall not get disappointed. The officials of the airline understand that some passengers need their assistance and guidance. So, they have separate and dedicated platforms to help passengers resolve their issues. Let us study about the different modes which are present to help passengers.
Air India Toll-free Helpline Number: This is the number that can be available with the help of the phone and the number is stated on the website.
Air India Email Support: This type of platform can be used to get rid of issues like baggage delay, loss, flight delay, related information.
Air India Social Platform: This platform can be used to share feedback and also give on the spot resolution to any issue that a passenger is seeking resolution for.
And passengers are free to get in touch with the Air India customer service phone number on any convenient platform. They are free to use Air India Phone number, email, or social platform whichever they find convenient. All the platforms are supported by trained, experienced, and knowledgeable customer experts who will be readily happy to resolve the passengers' issue.
Therefore, just like the phrase “Atithi Devo Bhava” is used by India, its airline rightly follows the statement and welcomes passengers with open hands. And also, you can be assured of the services and hospitality delivered by Air India.
How can I book Air India tickets?
Air India provides uber comfortable flights that provide and offer a great flying experience to the passengers. Air India reservations could be done using three distinct ways that are as follows:
Air India reservations at the Airport
Air India reservations over call
Air India online reservations
Passengers who don't know How can I book Air India tickets, check the following options that are mentioned below :
First and foremost the passengers need to visit the official webpage of Air India.
On the homepage, you could easily spot the reservation tab. Start your reservation, by selecting the type of trip that you would like to take with Air India.
Next, you need to enter the departure city and the arrivals. After entering this, the users then need to enter the date of their travel with Air India.
After entering the dates, the passengers then need to supply the number of passengers that are going to accompany them on the Air India flight.
Next, the users need to select the type of class that they would like to travel in and proceed further.
After entering all the required details, next, you need to hit the ‘Search Flight’ option.
On another page, the results will get displayed. Select the flight that suits you as per your preference and choice.
Make the payment and then you are done.
You will receive the confirmation regarding your flight at your registered email address or the registered phone number.
How can I talk to Air India customer care?
In case you are facing complications with your flight that you have reserved with Air India, then you could stick to getting assistance and help form the customer care representatives at Air India. For getting the answer of How can I talk to Air India customer care, the passengers could stick to the following ways that are as follows:
The calling facility is offered by Air India to the passengers who are met with certain problems and complications with their Air India booking. You could always call on the Air India helpline number for customer care that is 0124 264 1407. Calling the customer care department at Air India is an instant fix for all the complications that one may face with Air India flight booking.
Email services are offered to the passengers to get in touch with the support team at Air India. You could also provide your feedback and suggestions through email. You could compose an email, include all your problems and suggestions, hit the send option and you are good to go. The representatives at Air India will revert at the earliest.
Through Live Chat
The Live chat option is available to the passengers through which they are able to get support and assistance as far as their reservation with Air India is concerned. It is one of the quickest ways to get in touch with the customer care department.
How can I upgrade my seat in Air India?
Air India allows passengers a scope through which the passengers are able to upgrade their seats by performing the changes to their initial reservations with Air India. Upgrades are available for Air India.
Wondering how to upgrade your seat with Air India? Well, there are certain things that one need to know while going for upgrades at Air India. The inclusions of the Upgrade policy are mentioned down under:
As far as the Upgrades are concerned, the passengers are allowed to upgrade their reservations from the economy class to the business class and from business, the passengers could upgrade to the First class.
Upgrades by two cabin classes are allowed. For instance, the passengers are allowed to upgrade to First class from the economy class.
The upgrades cannot be transferred, it cannot be changed against cash or otherwise. The upgrades are non-reusable.
For specific flights only, the passengers are allowed to upgrade their seat with Air India.
For performing the upgrades on Air India flight ticket, the passengers could resort to the steps mentioned down under:
Visit the official web page of Air India and log in to your account by entering the flight details along with some personal details.
On the homepage, you will get the upgrade option, if available.
Select the upgrade that you would like to take and proceed further with the payment.
Once the payment is done you will receive information regarding the Upgrades performed by you.
I hope this helps with How can I upgrade my seat in Air India?
Why should you travel by Air India?
The first and foremost reason for travelling by Air India is customer service. The customer care experts at Air India provide optimum assistance and help to the passengers. Moreover, the inflight amenities offered by the airlines allow individuals a scope through which they are able to comfortably enjoy their flight experience.
The passengers should travel by Air India because of the following reasons that are listed down under:
Air India flights are on time and they also have a record of offering on-time departures and arrivals.
The in-flight amenities include delectable cuisines, flavourful drinks and other super delicious snacks. Not only the food menu is exciting but at the same time, the entertainment zone offered by the airline is great and up to the mark.
Experience impeccable flights and get accustomed to safe and comfortable travel with Air India. Get your reservation today.
How can I chat with Air India?
Air India Airlines provides you magnificent information in terms of booking a flight ticket online in a significant way. But if you don’t have a significant trick to do so in your mind, you can either make a call to a customer representative for help or you can use a chat service to share complete information regarding booking simply.
You can start chatting with an Air India agent 24 by 7 to get a complete solution regarding flight service with ease. Hence, if you want help regarding flight service but asking a question that how can I chat with Air India and looking for the ways to chat, you need to learn simple tactics as pointed down.
Following are the ways to chat with Air India simply:
- At first, navigate the booking website and click on the log-in button using its appropriate email address and password.
- Select manage booking tab and select a flight for which you want help and select the contact button.
- You can select a contact mode and like email, phone call, chat service, and social medial option and get complete support.
- If you want to start chatting with Air India, you must enter a certain email address and mobile phone number into the required fields.
- Enter relevant information about flight booking and get ready to share your doubts so that you can find genuine assistance simply.
- After getting a solution with a customer representative using a chat service, you can end up chatting at the end of the task.
In case you want further help regarding flight service, you can use other contact resources to contact a customer representative at any time.
How can I get refund from Air India?
Are you looking for answers to the query of how to get a refund from Air India? Air India is one of the airlines that offers passengers the opportunity to receive a refund in return for a cancelled flight. Air India supports a fair refund policy determines the amount of refund a passenger will get after a flight is cancelled. You can gather more precise information about how can I get refund from Air India? By following the details below.
- You need to visit the official website of Air India at first, then fill in the online refund request form
- Then you have to enter your flight details for which you are requesting refund
- Afterwards, you refund request will get accepted by the Air India
- At last, you will get a confirmation message from Air India regarding your refund which is processed by them
- Or you can also make a phone call to the reservation center of Air India and request the live person over the call to give your refund
How many bags are allowed in Air India?
Once the Air India flight booking is made, you may think about the baggage which you can carry. In this case, you need to read the baggage policy of this airline. Here, the most important thing is that you can carry 2 baggage with you during your flight for Economy class.
Although, in First or Business Class, you are allowed to have 3 baggage for your booking. The weight of each baggage must not exceed 32 KGs for any fare class of Air India. If you are violating any of the allowed norms, then you have to pay an extra fee for carrying that baggage during your air journey. To gain more detail about the baggage policy, contact the 24/7 active customer service to know more about the baggage rules.