British Airways Reservations
Avail the World-Class and Pocket-Friendly Travel Comforts with British Airways Reservations
British Airways is one of the most-famous airlines and the flag carrier of the United Kingdom which is headquartered in Waterside, Harmondsworth. British Airways is considered the second largest airlines in the United Kingdom when it is measured by its fleet size which is 278 and passengers carrying capacity. It flies to several routes in more than 183+ destinations including America, Africa, Canada, Asia, Europe, and more. British Airways always proffer the best in class services and one can enjoy these amazing travelling comforts when booking flights to their preferred route. British Airways provide numerous beneficial features that passengers can get after making reservations to their preferred class.
Types of Classes in British Airways
There are four types of classes provided by British Airways to its passengers on every flight which is listed below:
- First Class.
- Business Class.
- Premium Economy Class.
- Economy Class.
What is British Airways Reservations Process?
Want to fly with British Airways to your preferred destination at the best price? Then you can simply fly after making your reservation which is must be required before traveling. The reservation process for British Airways is highly simple that can be made online in very simple steps. But if you don’t have any idea about the British Airways reservations process, then you should know with the help of the mentioned instructions or people can take help from the British airways customer service team.
Process of British Airways Reservations:
- First of all, you can visit the official Booking API through your phone or computer.
- You can select the type of your trip such as one-way and round trip.
- Enter the preferred cities for departure and arrival.
- Select your departure date and arrival date.
- Enter the number of passengers.
- After that, you can simply make a search for your flight.
- Now you need to select a suitable flight option from the available list of flights.
- Now make payment using your credit card or other options to complete the reservations process.
How to Manage Reservations on British Airways?
Do you wish to make any kind of changes in your previous or current booking? Then British Airways proffer the option of manage booking can help you to modify your entire booking within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your booked flight. You can manage your British Airways reservations for all kinds of changes and the process of manage reservations can be done online in a very instant manner.
Steps to manage reservations on British Airways:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website.
- After that, you need to find the option of Manage Booking.
- Now British Airways Manage My Booking page will be opened.
- Enter the last name and booking number into the given field.
- Click on Find Booking tab to find your booking.
- Now you can click on your booking and then check what kind of changes you can make with your reservation.
- After that, provide the applicable charges if any, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
What is British Airways Cancellation Policy 24 Hours?
Is there any kind of sudden change in your plan or you can’t travel on your selected date? Whatever as you can simply cancel your flight ticket as per the cancellation policy of British Airways. It is most important to know about cancellation rules before canceling your British Airways reservations and if you don’t have any idea about the cancellation policy, then you can follow the mentioned instructions or you can connect with experts over the British airways phone number.
- You can simply make a flight cancellation request within 24 hours after making the booking for a full refund.
- You are free from any cancellation charges if you cancel within 24 hours of booking and after this time period, you need to pay the cancellation fee that depends on the fare type.
- If any of your flight will be delayed for more than 4 hours, then you can easily cancel your flight without any restriction.
What is British Airways Baggage Policy?
Are you travelling with British Airways for the first time? Do you know about the rules and restrictions for the baggage? If no, then you must be needed to know about the baggage policy before packing your bags because it will help you to pack your bags as per the prescribed instructions of British Airways. If you are going to make British Airways reservations, then you can follow the below instructions to understand its baggage policy:
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- Passengers are permitted to carry one small item such as a laptop bag, handbag, an umbrella, and one piece of hand baggage.
- The maximum dimension of hand baggage should not more than 56 x 45 x 25 cm including handles and wheels.
- The maximum dimensions for carry-on baggage should be 45 x 36 x 20 cm.
- Each item must be fitted into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- Economy class passengers are allowed 1 checked baggage with a maximum weight of 23 kg.
- Premium Economy class fares are permitted 2 checked baggage with a maximum weight of 32 kg.
- First class passengers can take up to 3 checked baggage with a maximum weight limit of 32 kg.
- The maximum dimension for each bag is prescribed 90 x 75 x 43 cm for all classes.
- If any baggage exceeds the dimension or weight, then extra charges will be applicable as per the baggage policy.
British Airways Customer Service Phone Number
In case you need any kind of assistance regarding British Airways Reservations or you have any other query, then you can directly contact the British airways customer service phone number team of British Airways and gain the perfect assistance on each query.