How can you check your Air India PNR status?
- + Add reviews
14 Apr, 2021How much money will be refunded on cancellation of flight ticket IndiGo?
08 Apr, 2021How Do I Prepone My Vistara Flight?
06 Apr, 2021What day is the cheapest to book a flight?
05 Apr, 2021What is The Premium Economy Class in Vistara? Is Vistara Premium Economy Worth It?
31 Mar, 2021How do I get a Refund from Air India?
31 Mar, 2021What is The Flight Change Policy of Vistara Airlines?
23 Mar, 2021How Do I Cancel My Spicejet Ticket?
22 Mar, 2021How can you check your Air India PNR status?
22 Mar, 2021How Do I Manage My Vistara Airlines Flight Booking?
18 Mar, 2021How do I upgrade to business class on Air India?
Hand Picked Deals
Find our low price to destinations worldwide.
Search, select and save - the fastest way to book your trip.
24/7 Customer Care
Get award-winning service and special deals by calling +1(888)266-1699
Have you flight reservations with Air India and want to know about the timings and status of your flight? Well, check the PNR (Passenger Name Record) status of your Air India flight ticket and get all the details related to your flight reservation. This article will direct you to the steps that can help you in knowing your PNR status.
What are the uses of checking your Air India PNR status?
Checking the PNR status of your Air India flight can be beneficial for you in many ways. Below are the things regarding which you can get the information by viewing your PNR status. Here they are:
- Status about your flight booking confirmation
- Seat numbers assigned to you
- Timings of arrival and departure of the flight
- Running Status of your flight
How to check your Air India PNR status?
There are two methods through which you can check your PNR status at Air India airlines. Either you can check it by logging into your Air India account or by accessing the Manage Booking section available on the official website of Air India.
By logging into your Air India account
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Air India.
- Now, log in to your Air India’s Flying Returns club account.
- Enter your membership number followed by your password in the next step.
- On the next page, you will get the information about your Air India flight status.
By accessing the Manage Booking section
- Go to the official website of Air India.
- Click on the Manage Booking section of Air India.
- Enter your last name followed by your booking reference number. You can also enter your Air India ticket number.
- You will see the PNR button on the next page. Tap on the click here button.
- Enter your PNR number and click on the check PNR button.
You will see the PNR details of your Air India flight on the next page. This is how you can resolve your ‘How can I check my Air India PNR status?’ query. For more information regarding this, you can contact the Air India customer service center.