How do I check-in for my flight at Vistara? Is web check-in Free in Vistara
Vistara Check-in Policy
In Vistara, check-in can be done 48 hours to 60 minutes before the flight. You can avail boarding pass on a mobile device or get a printable boarding pass. These facilities can be availed if you possess an electronic ticket or you are other than a special needs passenger. Mobile check-in may be accessed with a confirmation code, e-ticket, or frequent flyer account. You can also select or change your seat with Vistara mobile check-in.
You can receive a printed boarding pass and check/ hold luggage for the Vistara flight at the airport ticket counter. The check-in counters at the airport open 2-3 hours before departure and remain open till 45 minutes before departure. ( this time varies as per departure city and destination). You can also check bags at the Vistara ticket counter check-in.
- The selection of standard seat assignment is not chargeable at Vistara.
- Domestic travelers using the web check-in service need to be at the airport at least 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight.
- It is mandatory for the domestic flyers using the jet airways check-in service to carry the printed copy of the issued boarding pass.
- Pregnant women, minors and senior citizens flying without any companion do not qualify for this service.
How do I check-in?
You may check-in at the counters in the airport premises 2 hours 30 minutes before and 60 minutes prior to flight departure for domestic flights (Delhi and Mumbai). The counters close for domestic flights 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure. In the case of international flights, the counter opens 3 hours before and closes 1 hour prior to scheduled departure. The no-show policy as per the fare rules will apply in case you reach after the gate is closed.
Website & Mobile app:
Check-in can be done online through our website and online mode also. It needs to be done within 48 hours of scheduled departure till 1 hour before the scheduled departure within India and 120 minutes for travel outside India.
Airport kiosks can be used to check-in prior to 45 minutes before scheduled flights from the airport premises itself. The boarding passes can be printed by verifying basic details like (credit/debit card information, Vistara ID number, etc.)
Metro (Only for flights departing from Delhi):
At the New Delhi metro station, a counter has been dedicated for this purpose which shall be functional from 0600-2000 hours. The baggage shall be screened by CISF and strapping shall be done by DMRC. Fragile and oversize baggage shall not be accepted at the metro check in.
Vistara offers a web check-in experience. This option adds to the convenience at the airport. It provides a straightforward check-in anywhere and a relaxed Vistara experience
The following points should be remembered
- Web check-ins for a domestic flight begin 48 hours prior to 120 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- For international flights, check-ins are available 48 hours prior and close 120 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- E-Boarding Pass shall be provided by email.
- Web check-in cannot be used to book emergency exit seats.
- Produce a Web check-in boarding pass at the time of security clearance and boarding.
Web check-in is not available for:
- Unaccompanied minors (UMNR).
- Requests such as a stretcher or extra seats.
- Visual and hearing impaired customers.
- Staff travel, discount for industry tickets, upgrading vouchers and discount tickets of agents.
- International credit card bookings requiring verification before boarding the flight.
- Same booking groups of more than 9 people.
Important points for domestic travel:
- The seat cannot be canceled through Web check-in
- You need to be at the boarding gate with a valid ID, at least 20 minutes prior to the flight's scheduled departure. In case you report after the closing of the boarding gate; the No-Show policy as per the fare rules shall be applicable.
- In case you missed your printed copy of your boarding pass, you can collect it by providing a valid passport and visa at the counter at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure for domestic flights (Delhi and Mumbai.)
Important points for international travel:
- Web check-in cannot be used to cancel the ticket.
- If you are carrying baggage, report at the Baggage Drop counter at least 120 minutes prior to the flight departure.
In case you are not carrying a printed copy of your boarding pass, you may be collected it from the check-in counter by providing a valid passport and visa at the counter 60 minutes prior to the scheduled flight.
14 Sep, 2021Is it better to cancel a flight or no show?
31 Aug, 2021How to change your Vistara flight ticket date?
26 Aug, 2021How Can I Change my Flight Ticket Date in Air India?
20 Aug, 2021How do I Get a Refund from Vistara Airlines?
09 Aug, 2021How Can I Reschedule my Vistara Flight Ticket?
24 Jul, 2021How to Get Air India Group Booking Deals
22 Jul, 2021How do I check-in for my flight at Vistara? Is web check-in Free in Vistara
20 Jul, 2021Indigo Flight Ticket Group Booking
16 Jul, 2021How Do I Speak to a Delta Representative?
14 Jul, 2021How to Get Vistara Group Booking?