What is SpiceJet Baggage Policy?
What is SpiceJet Baggage Policy?
SpiceJet is the airline that provides the services in India & in other places that are out of India. The service given to the passenger by the crew members are top class & makes the passengers get relaxed & comfortable too. As it operates in both domestic & international routes, it’s headquarter is located in Gurugram, Haryana, India. And if talks about SpiceJet fleet size then it will be around 190 plus & the destinations covered are more than 50 plus only.
As for the passenger's mindset, SpiceJet has an active fare structure. Because the facilities for the passengers are very great as passengers get stylish interior & friendly crew members. Although the fares may differ from class to class, the baggage allowance limit is applicable for all passengers.
Now if you want to know the SpiceJet Baggage Policy, so to get the full knowledge before traveling to any place & also to get the full information that what all are the terms & conditions that are imposed on SpiceJet baggage policy.
- The check-in baggage of up to 15kg & 30kg is allowed as per passenger for the business class
- And the measurement should not exceed more than 158cm & 42.5 inches on Bombardier flights
- And one cabin bag for the passenger weighing no more than 7kg
- And the measurement should not be more than 115cm
- This airline additional each bag that not exceed 32 kg as per airport baggage restriction
- And in international flights, the cabin baggage allowance is around 7kg & the dimensions are around 108cm or 115cm.
- Passengers traveling with lightweight are allowed only the permissible limit of carry-on baggage & no free check-in baggage allowance
- And in the case of check-in baggage, a fare conversion charge of INR 400 will be charged.
So, these are the policies that are applied on the SpiceJet airlines for the passengers. While they travel to their destinations as they book in any class they travel with.
What is the cost of extra baggage on SpiceJet?
If you want to know about the extra SpiceJet Baggage charges, so to get full awareness of the criteria that come under the charges that are applied on the baggage that passengers carry onboard. If excess baggage that is charged is around at the rate of INR 500, that is per kg at the airport. And each slab for the prepaid excess baggage can only be booked once example per PNR, per passenger, & the additional pieces of baggage will be subject to a fee of INR 1000 per piece in addition to the excess baggage charges.
Therefore these are the charges that are applied to the passengers if they want to carry extra baggage with them on their flight. And the charges are applicable for the extra baggage on every single airline.
Hence, if you need more information regarding the SpiceJet baggage policy or the extra charges on baggage, then you are free to contact the SpiceJet customer service team that is available 24/7 round the clock, which will provide you great assistance & instant feedback on your report.
26 Nov, 2022Which City Is the Most Beautiful in the UK?
25 Nov, 2022Is October good time to visit Srinagar?
25 Nov, 2022What Happens If You Don't Reserve Seats on a Plane?
24 Nov, 2022How to Choose My Seat After Booking a Flight?
23 Nov, 2022Is february a good time to go to New Orleans?
19 Nov, 2022Is it good to visit Chopta in December?
19 Nov, 2022Is December a good time to visit Jaisalmer?
17 Nov, 2022What Are the Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities in America?
16 Nov, 2022Which Month Is Best to Visit Houston?
14 Nov, 2022Is it worth visiting Goa in November?