How do I cancel my flight with jetblue Airlines?
- + Add reviews
08 Apr, 2021How Do I Prepone My Vistara Flight?
06 Apr, 2021What day is the cheapest to book a flight?
05 Apr, 2021What is The Premium Economy Class in Vistara? Is Vistara Premium Economy Worth It?
31 Mar, 2021How do I get a Refund from Air India?
31 Mar, 2021What is The Flight Change Policy of Vistara Airlines?
23 Mar, 2021How Do I Cancel My Spicejet Ticket?
22 Mar, 2021How can you check your Air India PNR status?
22 Mar, 2021How Do I Manage My Vistara Airlines Flight Booking?
18 Mar, 2021How do I upgrade to business class on Air India?
16 Mar, 2021How Can I Reschedule My SpiceJet Flight Ticket?
Hand Picked Deals
Find our low price to destinations worldwide.
Search, select and save - the fastest way to book your trip.
24/7 Customer Care
Get award-winning service and special deals by calling +1(888)266-1699
What is the process of canceling a flight on JetBlue Airlines and policy for it?
If you ever confront an emergency at the same time when you were supposed to travel on a flight with JetBlue Airlines, then you have the option to cancel it. Yes, this is quite true that JetBlue Airlines permits the passengers to cancel a booked flight and get a refund who confronts an unexpected event all of a sudden. Therefore, all those people who are looking for information about the process to cancel a JetBlue Airlines flight and what is the predefined policy for it can gather complete details from below.
Learn the right process to cancel a flight with JetBlue?
JetBlue Airlines luckily provide a very generous procedure for cancelling a flight ticket in event of sudden emergency. Therefore, to know the right steps for cancelling a flight with JetBlue, follow data from below:
- First of all, you have to navigate towards the official website of JetBlue on your browser
- Further, on the home page of JetBlue you need to look for the manage booking tab
- Then access My Trips from the manage booking and get transferred to a new page
- Next you need to provide your booking code and last name in the assigned space
- Then press the find button to retrieve all you booked flights with JetBlue
- After that, you have to open the individual booking that you wish to cancel
- Then navigate to the cancel button given along with the flight chosen by you for cancelling
- Within a while, you will get notified by JetBlue about your cancelled flight
- Later you have to submit refund request with JetBlue Airline for getting ticket fee back
Know the information about cancellation policy of JetBlue?
As mentioned earlier that JetBlue Airlines provide a predetermined guidelines for cancelling a flight ticket with them due to urgency. Therefore, to know the rules stated under the JetBlue cancellation policy, read the points from below:
- According to the JetBlue Airlines cancellation policy if you have booked a flight for travelling after 7 or more days, then you can cancel it for free within 24 hours from original purchase
- On the other hand, when you have booked a flight with JetBlue for a travel before 7 days then you need to pay extra fee for canceling it
- Also, the cancellation of a flight on JetBlue after completion of 24 hours from original purchase is charged for extra fee even if booked for a travel after 7 days or more than that
- Moreover, JetBlue Airlines provides the refund in the original payment method of passenger in case of cancelling a refundable ticket, whereas the fee for non-refundable ticket are processed in credit form after the cancelation by passenger
- As per the policy of JetBlue Airlines for a flight cancellation the passenger has to submit refund request for being eligible to get back the cancelled ticket fee
Since the rules and the procedure to cancel a flight with JetBlue Airlines are properly stated above, you can use them for making the right decision about a flight cancellation with them. Apart from that, JetBlue Airlines always welcome the existing as well as the new customer for gaining any sort of assistance for their call center.