The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It's known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
Why Choose Travomint
- Your money is fully protected.
- Call us to speak to our experienced travel experts.
- We assure you the best rates and a personalized experience.
- Your plan in your budget, We make it happen.
- Get your own customized trip at the best rates possible.